Welcome!The management and staff of the United International Business Schools organization welcome you to browse our blog and read up on the latest news coming from the business school network. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions, or if you have any news that you would like to share with the rest of our community! We look forward to welcoming you on-campus. Enjoy!
- UIBS achieves institutional certification from EduQua
- 2013 Graduation Ceremony to be organized at the Barcelona World Trade Center
- UIBS receives extended accreditation from the European Council for Business Education
- European Council for Business Education’s 17th annual conference to be held in Barcelona, Spain
- Students from the Barcelona Business School participate in the 10km run organized by El Corte Ingles
- International University of Belgium
- International University of Southern Europe
- International University of Switzerland
- Main Campus Antwerp
- Main Campus Barcelona
- Main Campus Brussels
- Main Campus Zurich
- Satellite Campus Ghent
- Satellite Campus Lausanne
- Satellite Campus Madrid
- Satellite Campus Tokyo
- UIBS Executive Center Eupen
- UIBS Executive Center Zug
- UIBS Regional Office Geneva
- United International Business Schools
UIBS campus cities Zurich, Barcelona, Madrid, Tokyo and Brussels ranked in the QS Top 50 of Best Student Cities in the WorldPosted on March 15, 2012 | No CommentsThe ranking is based on the student mix, quality of living, employer activity and affordability, and was compiled, according to QS, based on a complex set of measures taken from public information, surveys and data. The cities Zurich, Barcelona, Madrid, Tokyo and Brussels respectively ranked 7,...
Posted on January 31, 2012 | No CommentsChina Versus the West: The Global Power Shift of the 21st Century The author, a leading specialist on the international and Asian economy and business, presents the most comprehensive picture of the changing power balance between the emerging superpower China and the “old” developed economies...
Dr. Ivan Tselichtchev, Associate Professor at the Tokyo Business School, invited to speak at the Global China Business Meeting in Valencia, SpainPosted on November 9, 2011 | No CommentsDr. Ivan Tselichtchev, Associate Professor at the Tokyo Business School, was recently invited to speak at the 7th Global China Business Meeting in Valencia on November 7-8, 2011. Next to his participation in our organization’s academic council, and his professor status at our campus in...
Posted on October 31, 2011 | No CommentsThe United International Business Schools organization’s branch in Japan recently signed a cooperation agreement with ISAAC, a network or language schools in Japan with campuses in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka. Considered a preferred partner of UIBS, ISAAC offers short-term and long-term intensive language courses, and has strong...
Posted on August 25, 2011 | No CommentsRanked as the third most global city on earth, Tokyo was recently listed by Forbes magazine as one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Located on the southeastern side of the main island Honshu, Tokyo is the capital of Japan and the largest metropolitan area...